Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 4th Kindle Freebies and eBay action figure SALE!



For the July 4th Weekend I’m offering up one of my most critically acclaimed novels The Temptation of John Haynes for FREE on Kindle! For July  4th and 5th you’ll be able to download The Temptation of John Haynes for FREE!

This book is essential reading if you are starting the Isis series or the E’steem series as it’s the cornerstone of the SJS DIRECT Universe!







In addition, I’ll also be offering Isis: All About the Goddess for FREE on Kindle!



I’m also having an action figure and toy sale on eBay throughout the summer. As a toy collector for the last 25 years I’ve amassed a lot of stuff (Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, and some I bought myself back in the day) and I just don’t have the space to store it anymore. With me being out of work I really could use the money from these sales to buy things I need like soap, a or a haircut. If I can raise enough money from these sales maybe I possibly buy another book cover from another artist or replace the motherboard in my Dell Latitude D830 which died last month.

I’m looking to give these collector edition action figures a good home. Most these action figure have only been displayed and never been played with, and many will have ALL of their original accessories. So head over to my eBay page, there may be something you’re looking for!  

No comments:

Post a Comment